Planned Service Arrangement
Benefits of our Service Plan Agreement:
- Keeps operating efficiency high and utility bills low
- Helps to extend equipment life
- Helps to protect against costly failures
- Provides you the convenience of scheduled service on a regular basis
- Gives you peace of mind
Preferred Customer Status
Although our regular maintenance makes breakdowns unlikely, it’s comforting to know that you have top priority in any emergency. As a Service Agreement Customer you get preferred treatment on service calls.
Extended Equipment Life
To give you the most from your investment in heating and air conditioning, our scheduled maintenance will head off problems, reduce wear and tear, and keep your cooling and heating system in top condition for years.
Lower Operating Cost
Seasonal check-ups and tune-ups, fresh filters, clean coils, and regular lubrication all contribute to operating efficiency and keep your energy bills down in every season.
Maximum System Performance
Your system will deliver its best performance under the most severe weather conditions as well as during hundreds of regular operating hours.
Continuing Relationship With Us
You know us, we know you. You know what to expect, and what your costs are for the year. And you get a friendly response when you call.
Set up your Service Agreement now so that your equipment won’t miss a single seasonal checkup. Just call us at (224) 217-9307. Do it today!
Perfect Temperature Control offers a full range of services and products for residential heating and cooling systems, including air conditioners, electric, gas furnaces, and heat pumps.
These services include:
- Annual inspections of heating and cooling systems
- Equipment maintenance – troubleshooting and repairs
- Coil cleaning – enabling older systems to function more efficiently and more reliably and possibly extending the life of existing units
- Retrofitting – replacing existing units with newer, more efficient ones
- Duct replacement & sealing
- Evaluation and replacement of heating and cooling system components damaged by fire or flooding
- Design and installation of heating and cooling systems for new construction
- Design and installation of central heat and central air in older homes undergoing renovations
- Redesigning inefficient heating and cooling systems to improve efficiency or to meet state or local building codes
- Expansion of existing heating and cooling systems to accommodate finished attics, finished basements, finished garages, and other add-ons