Indoor air quality impacts the health, comfort, budget, and condition of your home. If you’re struggling with insufficient or excess humidity, fumes, allergens, or mustiness, Perfect Temperature Control can help. We identify the nature and concentration of contaminants, and provide accurate findings. From there, our qualified specialists offer cost-effective service and products targeted at your specific issues. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, our team is highly trained, well-versed in a rewarding selection of industry-leading options, and utilizes state-of-the-art equipment to accurately diagnose problems. At Perfect Temperature Control, our goal is not to make a sale, but to implement sustainable strategies for improvement. We ensure a cleaner, healthier, and more enjoyable indoor environment, answering every type of household challenge across The Greater Chicagoland Area.
Breathe easy with indoor air quality product installations!
By specializing in Carrier brand products, we bring you innovations in air quality that operate in conjunction with your existing HVAC system, operating quietly and requiring very little maintenance. The experts at Perfect Temperature Control are happy to work with you, provide information and recommendations, and set up a convenient service time. All installation projects are handled promptly, neatly, and without disruption to your home.
Give Perfect Temperature Control a call for air quality solutions across Des Plaines IL, Arlington Heights IL, Elk Grove Village IL, Park Ridge IL, Glenview IL, Schaumburg IL, Mt. Prospect IL, Northbrook IL, Hoffman Estates IL, Palatine Deerfield IL, Barrington IL, Elgin IL, Lake In The Hills IL!
- Consider a selection of whole-home humidifiers to introduce necessary moisture into dry, overheated hair, effectively combating such problems as dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, chapped lips, static shock, damage to wood furnishings, and more.
- Dehumidifiers handle the consequences of high humidity, including discomfort, moisture damage, mold growth, and bug infestation, while also saving money on cooling costs.
- To replace stale, polluted air with a steady supply of fresh air, a ventilator is the perfect solution. These systems conserve energy, control humidity, and significantly improve indoor air quality year round.
- Cleaning indoor air up to eight times an hour, air purifiers capture and kill viruses, bacteria, and a long list of airborne contaminants, including dust, dander, pollen, fumes, smoke, and chemicals.
- Germicidal UV lamps make expensive coil cleaning a thing of the past, targeting the mold, mildew, and bacteria that threatens the health of your breathing air and reduces HVAC system efficiency.
- Problems with air quality, including moisture, airborne particulate, fumes, and insufficient comfort, can often be blamed on ductwork. Perfect Temperature Control inspects, seals, and replaces ductwork, restoring optimum performance from your HVAC system.